Burly Writer

My photo
I'm a Writer, if by Writer you mean a misanthrope.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Night Fights! Feet of Fury Edition! Smell my Foot!

Click it, donkeys!




Good old Jack Kirby muscular man-beef burliness here. And Stan Lee's operatic dialogue enhances the ferocity of the struggle, giving you a sense of the battle of thews going on here. This all happened WAY back in ASTONISHING TALES issue number 1, cover dated August of 1970, which means with "lead-time" that this book was put in the can around May of 1970, which would be about the time that my mom and dad were getting it on in a Corvette at the local Drive-In, behind the Virginians movie theatre, and one of a billion rampaging microscopic Carters raced toward a destiny with my mother's ovaries!

History in the making, folks!

Don't forget to see ALL the action, at http://www.spacebooger.com/
where kicks to the face are considered standard greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment